12.2.09

Syukur Alhamdulilah..

Today, a tragic incident nearly happened.
I was on the speedboat with Hjh Zu and a few officers from the Health Department, on our way to Sg Patai when suddenly our vehicle accidentally speeded towards the bushes.
I was sitting at the front seat at the side of the speedboat. If I did not save myself by covering my face with my hands and went to the middle side, I would have been thrown out of the speedboat by the bushes to the river.
I was in shock for a while..Sampai di sekulah, I got a slight headache. Classes started as usual when all the teachers finally arrived to school. I was typing my work, doing the SPG thing when suddenly the electricity went off at the old building. OMG...what's next? Hmm, a few government cars stopped by our school for a while. Then I got a call from Ketua Kampong, that HM will be 'bercemar duli' to SR Labi soon. This will be interesting :) As we are nervous for his arrival but we are also happy at the same time.