20.4.09

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow...




Hi again,
I was sent by the JSS officers to attend a conference held by the educators from Panaga Hornbill School. These are the pix of the pre conference dinner held on the 19th of April. I had the opportunity to meet the Headteacher of the school, the teaching staffs and of course the Educators / Professionals from the UK, Mick Waters, Director of Curriculum QCA and Matt Blyton from North Yorkshire LEA. We were entertained by a series of stage performance by the pupils and I am very much entertained with it. It opened my eyes on how to reach the objectives of SPN 21 especially in the Music area. What really caught my attention was when the kids performed 'Stomp The Yard'. They were making music out of empty sehat bottles, big blue empty drums, long and short pipes and basketballs. Very resourceful and creative..Teachers, u can be creative too right? Make me proud ok :)